It's that time again...

...time for me to be self-indulgent!

oh yeah and....

thanks Catharine for the survey

and Mike if half of these don't make sense, I filled this thing out like 2 days ago and didn't post it til now

1)How old do you wish you were?
24 is boring but it's better than like....40

2) Where were you when 9/11 happened?
In my sophomore year suite watching the tv with all my suitemates, then my classes got cancelled

3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
hit them a lot or get someone to buy one of what I got so they both come out

4) Do you consider yourself kind?
yeah

5) If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
tiny stars on my hip or shoulder

6) If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese so I can watch anime without subtitles

7) Do you know your neighbors?
not yet but I met a few random guys in my building

8) What do you consider a vacation?
any day that I actually don't think about or come in to work

9) Do you follow your horoscope?
no but MSN tarot is scarily accurate

10) Would you move for the person you loved?
sure why not, I'm a gypsy at heart and I want to see the world

11) Are you mean?
only when I'm PMSing

12) Do you believe that opposites attract?
actually no, I believe that similarities attract

13) Dream job?
movie star or film critic or observing animals in Africa

14) Favorite channel(s)?
Cartoon Network, VH1, AMC

15) Favorite place to go on weekends?
currently I'm enjoying my weekend adventures to the mall and otherwise with Mike

16) Showers or Baths?
showers, unless the bath is a jacuzzi

17) Do you paint your nails?
no, can't with my job, the polish comes off in people's hair

18) Do you trust people easily?
yes but I don't trust everyone

19) What are your phobias?
heights, phone calls, and moldy food

20) Do you want kids?
yes but not til after marriage...acchem...every cousin on my dad's side

21) Do you keep a handwritten journal?
before this monster I did, now I have no time for two

22) Where would you rather be right now?
Europe

23) Who makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
Michael, my boyfriend, not my boss

24) Heavy or light sleep
eh medium, but if you wake me up I'll have no idea what's going on

25) Are you paranoid?
maybe, who wants to know?

26) Are you impatient?
usually I have the patience of a sniper

27) Who can you relate to?
guys, or lesbians usually

28) How do you feel about interracial couples?
one of my best friends is in an interracial relationship and it gives us great comedic material....but to answer the question race is basically meaningless to me when it comes to picking a mate

29) Have you been burned by love?
ummm...not by a boyfriend, by crushes, but that wasn't love really

30) What's your life motto?
no regrets

31) What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
Super Mario Bros. theme

32) What were you doing at midnight last night?
talking to Mike on his bed

33) Who was your last text message from?
Mike

34) Who's bed did you sleep in last night?
Mike's

35) What color shirt are you wearing?
white

37) Name three things you have on you at all times?
underwear, cell phone, money?

38.) What color are your bed sheets?
right now, white

39) How much cash do you have on you right now?
2 dollars

40) What is your favorite part of the chicken?
the fried part

41) What's your favorite town/city?
I don't think I have one

42) I can't wait till:
tomorrow when I can buy my DS Lite

43) Who got you to join myspace?
Ben D. back in 2004 you newbies

44) What did you have for dinner last night?
BBQ Ribs, fries, a brownie sundae

45) How tall are you barefoot?
5'8

46) What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
I HATE MATH

47) Do you own a gun?
my dad owns many

48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
apple juice

49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
the fact that I'm a laid back semi-attractive girl who likes video games, sports, beer, and sex should be enough

50) Do you have A.D.D.?
nope

51) What time did you wake up today?
9:45

52) Current worry?
scheduling for work and stuff for Maura's wedding

53) Current hate?
my administrator, she can go to hell

54) Favorite place to be?
swimming

55) Where would you like to travel?
anywhere I can

56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs?
good question....not at the lab, that's for sure

57) last thing you ate?
twizzlers

58) What songs do you sing in the shower?
I used to sing Whitney Houston and The Little Mermaid songs when I was little

59) Last person that made you laugh?
Heather

60) Worst injury you've ever had?
broken collarbone

61) Does someone have a crush on you?
yes, every guy who is not gay or in a relationship, and some lesbians

62) What is your favorite candy?
those gummi peach things

63) What song do you want played at your funeral?
something upbeat

Comments

Joseph said…
ok, why do you lie so much on your stupid surveys? number 37 is a blatant LIE. i am pretty sure i paid for everything last night, you moneyless bitch. an atm card doesn't really count as cash. ok, maybe it sort of does, but whatever.
Anonymous said…
sweet- I'm in three answers in a row! w00t!
Sophia said…
I have super mario brothers on my phone to! And, I recently changed it to the main one! Before I read this! I am really, really exicted!
PS- Debra is a BAD person!
DID you go to Salt Lake for the conference?

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections