Goodbye to IBM

My little computer that could finally....couldn't...anymore. It died a tragic death from a heat stroke and left me without AIM. Basically that's all I needed it for nowadays, what with Andrew's control center in the den that he's lovingly letting me use.

So if you are reading this, bookmark my site, because you won't find it on my buddy list any time soon. I'm planning on getting a car before a computer, and that may take awhile to accomplish. I want a digital piano after the computer, and that will take even longer to accomplish. *sigh* I guess I'll just have to be good and wait.

In other, semi-related news, I am bored most of the time at the apt. When I work nights, I have whole days off to while away at home. I watch tv, get sick of watching tv, play some video games, get sick of that, use Andrew's computer for a limited time, get sick of that. Because my extensive list of friends has dwindled to just a few (close in proximity that is, apparently everyone wants to get out of upstate NY like I do), I can't readily hang out with people either.

Sooo first I suggested a kitten. I think a kitten would be so cute, and keep me entertained for at least an hour a day. Andrew went for it, then retracted saying he wouldn't have time to care for it. Well *I* have time to care for it, but I don't quite have the funds, so I guess I'll go with his decision.

After that I went and bought groceries and made dinner for us, complete with side salad and dessert. That took up some time and was fun. Now I'm making a secret present for him, which is turning out okay, it has great potential.

I'm not sure if all this Andrew-focusing is because he's the only one around, or because I did something stupid and feel guilty about it, but it all came out the other day. For the past week or two I've been in just an overall bad mood and I'm not quite sure why, but I feel a lot better today and hopefully it'll just go uphill from here.

Okay I have to wake a subject up soon so adios.

Comments

Joseph said…
"Sooo first I suggested a kitten. I think a kitten would be so cute, and keep me entertained for at least an hour a day."

i don't know why, but that sounds so funny to me. maybe i'm picturing you setting an alarm clock, playing with the cat for an hour, then boxing it up and storing it away under your bed or something....

"extensive list of friends"?

you cheap whore. they weren't friends, they were clients.

did that make sense?

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections