wtf mate

I go away on vacation and the whole comment system falls apart....jeesh.

Anyway I don't know what's going on with the spam thing, Andrew says I should stop allowing anonymous comments but I really don't want to do that because I love non-spam comments from anyone and everyone.

Grrrr.

In other news, I am now down in Orange County. Aliso Viejo to be exact, near Laguna Beach. We are going to Disneyland and celebrity searching tomorrow.

So far I've been to San Jose, San Francisco, Santa Cruz, Fresno, Yosemite, and down through L.A. to where I am now. Freeways in Southern C.A. are SO SCARY.

I'm having a spectacular time though and don't worry, there WILL be pictures. Muhahahaha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections