Virgin Mary and Beener Neener

I'd like to give a shout-out to Gabe and Justin for always providing rousing entertainment, refreshing drinks, and a place to hang out and party. Whether it be 3 years ago or now.

I first met Gabe and Justin courtesy of a Miss Susan Osborne, a long time ago. We hung out at their apartment almost every week one summer, drinking and playing games long into the night. They are two of the funniest people ever, and get Jimbo and Steph in there (along with Sue and I of course) and it's one good time. We stopped hanging out for awhile but I've hung out with them both twice in the past 2 months and it's been great fun.

I would include pics, however they are all drunken weird pics and I don't know if either of the boys would appreciate them being on the site like that.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks and we better hang out more before Justin gets another girlfriend and leaves everyone's lives...I mean....before I move to CA. (haha)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections