10 things you probably don't want to know about me

In an effort to keep readers amused and entertained, I am mixing up the exaltations of California and Andrew's family with random other shit:

1. I miss and love Joe. I think if we somehow lose touch over the course of time, there will be no subsequent best friend as great as him.

2. I watch more cartoon tv (Aqua Teen, Family Guy, South Park) than regular tv

3. I've realized that sexuality, for me, is more about preference for a certain personality (or at least bedroom personality) of the partner than sex of the partner. I'd totally have sex with a girl if she was gonna do the things I've just recently realized I LOVE in bed. (that is, of course, if I wasn't with Mr. Andrew) Now this isn't the same for relationships. Just simple, dirty sex.

4. I think I have great instincts about things. If I get a random feeling about something, and I go with it, in the long run it's usually the right thing to do. I won't get into my whole "everything happens for a reason" theory which I still believe in, but my advice to people is to do what seems right, and even if it seems like a bad decision, in the end it will work to make your life better.

5. Does anyone else ever wake up with just a word in your head? I know people wake up with songs in their heads, that's happened to me many times. But sometimes I wake up with just one word in my head. I can't stop thinking that one word and it just pops up randomly in my head throughout the whole day. Maybe I just form connections way too readily in my head. If I make a mixed cd and listen to it enough times, when one song ends and before the other begins, I start hearing it in my head. If I've listened to the cd too many times, I'll hear the song on the radio or something and when it ends I'll expect the song that's supposed to be next to be on afterwards.

6. Arick is a really good person and worker. He just went out to Denny's at 1:50 in the morning to get a poor subject some pancakes because he was excited about being able to order breakfast and thought we had pancakes when we really didn't. So Arick went out and got him all these pancakes from Denny's. Good show, Arick, good show.

7. I cut my own hair (just some "fringe" around my face) the other day and I think it looks really good. It's amazing how different you feel that you look with only a few shorn pieces of hair.

8. Dostoevsky is a genius. Both philisophically and psychologically (and editorially). However, The Brothers Karamazov is some slow reading. This will not sway my judgment of Crime and Punishment as a truly great piece of fiction.

9. I have recently learned that I love avacados. And that they are a fruit! Also, lemon trees have huge thorns. "The More You Know" (shooting star). ......it's from Family Guy. Well not originally, but...well whatever, I'm tired, you get it.

10. I have also recently learned that I am addicted to Ms. Pacman, in arcade or game system format. Damn I wish I could play that right now. Oh well, work is work and I better get back to it. Til next time, campers.

Comments

Joseph said…
who would NOT want to know #1??

:-(
Sophia said…
ERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- i miss you, And I get words stuck in my head too. I always thought it was just a side effect of being a dork.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections