ANGRY

I really hate those kind of people who don't really know you, yet they won't leave you alone after the first time they meet you. Usually it's some creepy guy, desperate for a pretty lady.

Yeah. He is my neighbor. His name is Ron. He is a middle aged black man who looks like he's on crack. When I first talked to him, to be nice, I gave him my phone number in case we were too loud in our apt (Andrew plays games REALLY loudly) and this was only after he gave me his number and his card. (He's a producer for channel 10)

Well he tried to give me a bottle of wine, he has called me almost every day for a week now, sometimes twice a day, and tonight I saw him walking by our den windows about three times. I don't answer my phone when he calls but I swear to god if he knocks on our door when I'm here I'm gonna tell him off and if he doesn't stop I'm getting the police involved. IT IS ANNOYING AS HELL.

In other news, I am waiting until I have ample opportunity to write about Vegas, I know everyone is on the edge of their seats waiting (ha). I'm playing a video game called Kingdom Hearts and it has taken up all my free time lately. (it's my first RPG, woo!!) I'm also trying to finish the DaVinci Code. So yeah, later.

Comments

Erica said…
hey you remembered your password!
Sophia said…
sorry, that was actually me, disguised as a middle aged black man. It was payback for all of the "Catharine last night, when Andrew and I were looking in your window..."

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections