so long, farewell

Goodbye my dear friend Catharine, I hope everything goes well for you in Chicago, and I really will try to come see you, I may have 2 of my other really good friends living there as well, so there's a good chance it will happen. Keep doing your artwork, because it is amazing. Really. I will miss your sarcasm and bold up front statements, and talking to you about sex. And don't hate my boyfriend! Lol. GOOD LUCK!!

And another goodbye to Erin, whom I didn't get to know as well as Catharine, but who I can tell is an awesome person. I admire you, Erin, I really do. I'll miss our overnights together and us trying to pick up the same guys in Philly (Lenny Kravitz guy mmmmm). I would say I would come visit you in Kansas but....c'mon it's Kansas. Well good luck regardless, and if you're ever around when I need medical help, I'll turn to you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
bye erica!!

-erin

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections