One night in Geneva...

Before I forget, I have to just run down what happened saturday night. Since I will basically have no time to post from now til saturday I'm gonna have to do it now.

So saturday I was supposed to go home to have an Xmas party at my grandma Minnie's house, however she was kinda sick and cancelled it. Kinda sad since I love going there every year and seeing relatives, but whatever. So I went home for ANOTHER of my grandfather's masses and like always went out to dinner afterwards. Lauren and Paul, who sometimes go to church and dinner, weren't there because Paul had a semi-formal at school and Lauren had to be there b/c she's a teacher at his school.

So anyway after dinner and after Sue and Joe got out of work, we went to Joe's and drank beer out of straws and played the card game "Golf" which I like and don't play too often. I was thirsty that night and drinking quite a bit, so by the time we got to the bars I was pretty drunk.

We were supposed to meet Lauren at Gallaghers, but of course she didn't show up and didn't call, like always. I saw my old best friend's cousin at Gallaghers and talked to her FOREVER, and talked to a few other people there too. In the bathroom Joe showed me his penis for the 3rd time. When we get drunk he tends to do that....dont' really know why.

So we stayed at Gallaghers for quite awhile, then headed on up to Parkers, where we promptly saw Bill and all his friends. I caught up with Bill a little (and realized that so many girls want him, it's weird) then the conversation got awkward so I left to hang out with Joe and Sue. Sue kept grabbing my chest, so I'd grab hers to get back at her, and pretty soon the guys were like "woah" like we were just gonna start making out or something. It was funny. I also kept pulling my hair out and putting it on Jon Millis' head b/c he said he wanted more hair.

I wanted to do a shot with Joe but he didn't want to, and I may have asked Bill's friend Pablo to do one (??) but nobody was up for it except Ryan at the other end of the bar, who heard me. He actually bought the shot for me which was amazingly cool since I have no money right now. After that (I told Ryan to pick, he chose SoCo and Lime, one of my favorites) I was wasted and it was closing time so I stopped drinking. However Sue and I talked to some random Puerto Rican/Mexican/something old guy standing at the door. He couldn't really speak english and Sue kept just saying "Mi nombre es Sue" I'm like "ME LLAMO SUE" and then he started spouting off in random drunk spanish which I couldn't translate.

After that we said goodbye to people (and I promised Pablo I would be in a band with him...god I was drunk) and went outside. Sue wanted to hang out with Jon some more and I was going to her house b/c Joe won't let me sleep at his house when I'm drunk and my house is basically impossible to get to when drunk. So....I was like "yeah I'll go wherever" and we ended up at Cody Morrow's house. Not hanging out with Cody though, hanging out with his older brother Jeff. Actually it wasn't even his house it was their aunt across the way's house. WTF? I think she was sleeping in the next room and we were in her kitchen drinking.

Well so Sue pairs up with Jon immediately and they go off to do their thing. Joe and I go in the house with Jeff, who is pretty drunk himself. He puts on 80s music and I tell him about my past with Cody, which he found funny and never knew about. After awhile I realize he's trying to get me to hook up with him and I'm glad as hell that Joe is in the room with me. So he's talking more and more about this going in his hot tub idea and I just keep saying "no no no I don't want to go in the hot tub." He's wondering why, and finally I'm like "I don't think my boyfriend would like me to go in a hot tub with strange men." To which HE (the lawyer that he is) starts going on and on about how I'm 22 and shouldn't be that committed already and Andrew goes in hot tubs with other women and blah blah. I'm just like "oohhhkay I want to go now". Luckily right then Sue came in and wanted to go back to her place, which is what we did.

Kind of a crazy night. I have plans for tomorrow, thursday, friday, saturday (a gala saturday woooo) and parties monday and tuesday, so I'll definitely have enough to write about at a later date.

Comments

Joseph said…
I SHOW YOU MY PENIS SO OFTEN BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT, HOWARD.

(as does everyone else...)

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections