Bored

Some contemplations:

1: I never realized how much I love Bugaboo Creek. I have never had anything bad there, even stuff I think will be bad is amazing, and the Maui Moose Juice is the only mixed drink I will drink, anywhere. I just wish the restaurant had a cooler name.

2: One night working overnight: no problem.
Two nights working overnight: horrendously tired.
What's the remedy? Caffeine! My favorite caffinated beverage is tea, but if I can't get that I enjoy some coffee-ish substances, including gas station vanilla cappuchinos. Those are my favorite and I stopped tonight to get one before work b/c I was absolutely dead. It turns out that the little sign I ignored near the vanilla cappuchino button that says "nilla wafer" is true. It tasted like a fucking liquid cookie. I am awake as hell now but I'm not sure if it's the caffeine or all the sugar in that damn stuff. Note to self: do not stop at Mobile on 15 to get cappuchinos.

3: Read the book "Wicked" by Gregory Maguire, it's good stuff.

4: I am in the mood to compose new music. I only get in these moods about once a year, so I should take advantage of it. Too bad I only have a keyboard at my apt. Anyone want to donate a piano to me? I guess I could just not be a brat and use the keyboard....though a baby grand would be amazing.

5: I don't have a number 5 but 5 points are more aesthetically pleasing to me than 4....maybe I'll have a number 5 later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections