Random Observations

1: I think my lips may grow large enough to take over the world. I really don't know what's going on with them but I feel like I have had collagen injections and it's really annoying.

2: Apparently it takes 2 days for "internal injuries" to heal. Sweeeet.

3: RPGs are fun to play, well at least Final Fantasy is.

4: My ass tends to grow and shrink on a month to month basis

5: I never get sick of Eminem's music, it actually gets better and better each time I hear a song

6: When talking about important things with a boyfriend, such as future plans, I tend to clam up and am not able to say anything that I want to say. I guess when it's going well I don't want to jinx anything?? I dont' know of another explanation for it.

7: Sometimes it's fun to do things just for the thrill, like write in your blog when your boss and all the important coworkers are in the next room and can see you at any time and get really mad. I better stop while I'm ahead, muhahaha

Comments

Anonymous said…
The lip thing is probably happening because a) you are sucking face too much and b) you are sucking other areas (wink wink) too much as well. It's called swelling, it will go down in time if said activities are decreased or at least brought to a normal level of occurance.
Joseph said…
I agree with the above person. If we all sucked as much dick as you.....


....hmmmm, I just got an idea.
Erica said…
I am highly offended that it is connotated that a girl of my upstanding nature would be involved in such acts!

However....that IS the most likely explanation....
rorytmeadows said…
even i heard that you suck too much dick!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections