Hi, remember me? I'm Erica, the proprieter of this blog. I've been extremely busy as of late, and now that it's friday, things are finally starting to slow down. I've already had one assignment due, and my internship stuff is slightly hectic as well.

I've also been getting no sleep b/c, since I am back at school now, everything is so different and strange, I have to get used to things. Of course it didn't help that Pat came over drunk at 2 in the morning last night when I had to wake up at 7:30, and he was slightly incoherent and in the words of Maura "bullyish" so he didn't make it very easy for me to fall back to sleep. So now I'm overtired and I know that because I'm into using a strange way of writing in this blog.

The week went by pretty quickly, seeing freshman is still really weird, b/c they look about 12. I met 2 freshman guys randomly as they were walking by my townhouse and started talking to them, and I could tell right away that they were freshman. One of them knows Pat, and one got drunk for the first time in Geneva, how coincidental is that? I'm also a mentor to some freshman, although I don't know if they even want or need my help. I haven't actually met them yet, but at least one seems to be excited to meet me.

I'm kind of just postponing my stress from the summer and everything else that was going on before I left. It helps that the transition from home to school is finally almost over. I'm still snapping at my housemates and at Pat a lot of the time, which should probably stop, but all in all I think things are going to get easier as time goes on.

And did I mention I have my OWN room??!! It's a great and wonderful thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections