And now for my breakdown of weekend events....

Friday we went to the bars. BIG SURPISE. I didnt' get too drunk but I still don't really remember much about that night. Probably b/c it was slightly boring, not many people were out and not too much happened. I ended up getting a ride home from Joe's mom at 2 in the morning though....I feel a little bad about that since he lives 2 minutes from the bars and I live 10 minutes from there.

Saturday was more fun for me. It probably wasn't for anyone else, but I had fun. Well at first there was the wegmans xmas party at Kiwanis in canadaigua. Joe brought me as his guest b/c obviously I don't work at wegmans. Sue, steph, and stacey were all there too which was cool, especially b/c Joe decided to leave me and go sit with the COOLER people at the accounting table. So we ate a little dinner (and I really mean a little dinner b/c I did not enjoy the food at all) and they gave away random prizes to employees. My friends all got the shaft on the prizes too. Joe won a tape of The Sound of Music, Sue got a beer mug (which may be appropriate), Steph got coffee cups, and Stacey got chocolates. Some other people won awesome things like a ping pong table, a tv with dvd and a vcr attached, and a portable dvd player. After the prizes there was dancing. And as I was not nearly drunk enough to dance even remotely well, plus it was getting late, we decided to go back.

After the wegmans party we rushed around buying food and drink for pregaming, then went to steph's and played some cards and drank a little. We made it to the bars at around 12:30 and the first person I see when I get out of Steph's Tahoe is Angelo. I didnt' see Rob but I knew he was around since Joe screamed out "HERE IS ERICA." and someone answered with "HI ERICA". We went to Wylie's for a little bit, saw Joe's stalker and a guy I used to know that I JUST had a dream about the night before (really weird stuff, I hardly ever see him) and then we went to Copperfield's, which was hoppin. I was totally wasted by that time and the only people I really remember seeing are this girl I haven't seen in forever that I used to work with (and her brother plays for the Jaguars) and of course, Angelo and Rob. We left early b/c Sue went through some drama, and she gave me a ride home. At which point I found my brother and a friend drunk off their asses in the basement, and they offered me a beer. I declined, b/c I was already trashed, and I proceeded to call Pat and wake him up. Of course he asked me to call earlier, but I still felt bad about it. I talked to him drunkenly for awhile and then went to bed.

Today I talked to Maura for the last time in a long time. She's off to Ireland for a semester. Ireland is like...heaven to her, so it's good that she's going. I'm really gonna miss her though. Plus it won't be half as fun in our suite now without her. I actually was supposed to go away for next semester also. I kinda....lost heart I guess. Well first of all I didn't have enough money to make it, and 2nd of all I wanted to meet guys there....yeah. Oh well...I know she won't read this but good luck at Galway Maura!!

I also talked to Angie for a long time today. I'm picking her up from the airport on Pat's birthday (January 8th) and she's gonna stay with me for awhile til she goes back to school. I hadn't really talked to her in awhile, we kept missing each other, but today we got a nice long discussion in. I miss her and I can't wait to see her!!

I went to my grandparent's house today. (I go there a lot just to visit) But they started talking about how they're going to Phoenix in a couple of days and they wanted to go to New Mexico but they can't b/c my grandpa has too much work to do back here for the Legion and stuff. It just made me proud to have the grandparents I do. I look up to them so much, and hope to God my life is like theirs when I'm 80. All they do is go on trips around the US and help out the city of Geneva in various ways. They have so many awesome memories and they're such great people.

Okay I'm sick of writing in this....later



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections