All right so my home computer decided to quit on me when I was gonna update this thing and I never got to so I'm way behind. I'll try to remember stuff that's happened but I'm not promising anything.

Well actually the only interesting thing that happened in the time that my computer was broken was that I went to Nazareth Friday night with Joe to visit Angie and her suitemates. Joe had bought the Chicago soundtrack and we listened to it on the way up. I really want to see that movie now.

Pretty soon after we got there we went out to dinner. We went to this really cool pizza place in Pittsford. I don't remember the name of it but it had all this different pizza that I'd never knew existed. There was even macaroni and cheese pizza, which Angie and her suitemate Jenna love. I ate some potato skin pizza which had cheese and bacon on it, of course. I also had the best salad of my entire life. So I was having a good time already. We went to wegmans to get beer and to Barnes and Noble to look at books after that. Me and Joe had fun looking at The Kama Sutra while Angie bought a book she wanted us to read.

We went back to Naz and just hung out for awhile, then started drinking. These 3 guys came over b/c they thought their friend was home but he wasn't and they didn't have anywhere to go to wait for him. So they just randomly came into Angie's room. I was talking to them and they were all really nice. I asked if they all went to Naz and one said "no I go to Geneseo." so I was like "I do too!!" and he goes "Where do you live?" so I told him Genesee, and it turns out he lives in the building too. So I was talking to him for awhile about different stuff. His name is Kevin and he's a senior business major. For some reason I got it in my head that he might know Tim Hanley so I asked him. He said the name sounded familiar and then we figured out that they had some speaking class together. So me being almost totally wasted, I was like "I"m gonna call Tim and tell him I met you" so I called Tim, who was with Pat at Clarkson that weekend. But Tim was at some bar or something and couldn't hear me at all and just thought I wanted to talk to Pat, so he put Pat on the phone. I didn't care, I was happy to talk to my boyfriend too, even though he couldn't hear me either. I kinda just hung up b/c there was no communication between anyone, and plus we had to go to the mixer.

We got to the mixer when there was only like an hour left, which was fine with me b/c I normally don't like to dance for very long. But I guess I was sufficiently wasted enough so that I just had a really good time dancing. On the other hand....Joe had some trouble with someone stalking him. It was amusing for me but Joe was getting a little sick of it. We just went back to the room after that and talked to each other and all these guys that just kept wandering in. Me and Joe both had a really good time and it was a fun end of break event.

Saturday Joe had to work for like 3865 hours and we got no sleep the night before so I didn't get to see him before he left for school on sunday. The whole rest of the week it was family time. That got old really quick. I went to Pat's sunday but other than that all I did was clean my room, read, and watch tv. I was really happy to come back to school yesterday (a day early) b/c for one I got to stay with Pat all night, and two I was about to get really frustrated at my house b/c there was nothing to do. I did have a really good book to read though b/c Angie bought that one at Barnes and Noble and had me read it. It was about a black woman with AIDs living in Michigan. It was really funny and real at the same time, and it's always good to read about something you dont' know much about.

Last night like I said I went to Pat's. Pretty much right when I got there we went to the rugby house to hang out. We ended up just siting in the livingroom watching tv from 4:30 to 12 at night. It seems like that would be boring, but when people like Pat, Pete, Davey, and Nick are around it's not boring at all. Nick wasn't there for a lot of the time but he was still being funny when he was around. Pete and Davey were cracking me up the whole time, and I ended up getting pretty damn trashed there. I learned a new self defense move from Pete, saw that Pat is really good at wrestling, and found out how much Davey can argue.

We just went back to Pat's house and stayed there, then in the morning we brought all my stuff here so I could unpack and whatnot. We went to wegmans for Pat to get a huge amount of food, and then back to his house to take a nap. I finally came back here at about 3 and just unpacked some more and hung out. I don't think my suite is really doing much tonight...well we dont' ever do that much but whatever. Oh and we got a new suitemate but I haven't gotten to meet her yet. I'm excited, I heard she was really nice so that's cool.

Well I"ve been ignoring my suitemates for awhile now so I should probably go entertain them....bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections