More Randomness

I really don't like how my first posts of a day are first and the last ones are last. You would think it would make sense to be that way, but I don't like it.

So I guess I haven't really updated much lately with goings on in my life. I've been kinda busy, and I really don't want to try to do an update of everything, so I'll do a rundown in no particular order of interesting things in these past couple of weeks:

-I learned my boss is responsible for discovering beta gamma frequencies in the brain
-I also learned that Anime can actually be pretty good
-I watched Donnie Darko for the first time and immediately fell in love with both the film and the Gary Jules song at the end
-I became much more intimately acquainted with Henrietta
-I found that my friends from high school (including Charles, Joe Petro, and Chris O) are still the same (in a good way)
-I learned how to open a tab at a bar
-I got a free mattress
-I played a mean game of Texas Hold 'Em
-I learned more about love
-Andrew met my parents/grandma/Lauren
-I watched Shaun of the Dead (I might have already said something about that)
-Andrew and I had a fun searching for car keys party
-Speaking of keys....he also bought a cute BMW that I can't wait to ride in
-My roommate Adam got beat up on his birthday : (
-I took a puff of a cigarette (oooooh)
-I traveled to bars on Monroe Ave, a first for me

Okay that's enough for now. What's also weird is that I read my horoscope online randomly at work the other day because Angel was doing it, I never usually do. Anyway two completely different horoscopes said that the next night I was to see someone important from my past. Well the next night I went out in Geneva and Chris Campbell (friends since we were born, never see him anymore) walked into Gallaghers. I haven't seen him in a bar since probably... 3 year ago. Kinda strange.

I've also been getting strange feelings about doing things lately. Some things that I do or that happen to me I think "this is happening for a reason" like a bigger overall reason in my life. I can't explain it very well but I think everything happens for a reason and it's a little scary right now. Mmm nevermind, it's too hard to convey what I'm talking about.

Okay I am making myself stop blogging tonight! Three in one day is more than enough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What the hell?

Life...or something like it

The wonderful world of HBO