Cat Soup

Anime can be fucking weeeeeird. If you ever watch Cat Soup, make sure you are not doing any drugs. It will make you feel like you are on drugs regardless of how you watch it.

In another non-sequitur, I saw Mark Curry last night, aka Mark Cooper, aka Hangin with Mr. Cooper. I did a recent blog on how all celebrities are short. Well believe me, they are not ALL short. This guy is at least 6'5. He was wandering around after doing stand-up at Gotham Comedy Club last night (I was waiting for Mike after one of his improv shows at the same place). He nodded at Joe and I, probably because I was blatantly staring at him. I hadn't seen him since like 15 years ago when that show was still on the air, so it was nice to see that he's still around.

I'll keep the musings short this time, since I promised New Years pictures and never delivered. We had an amazing New Years, most likely the best I've ever had. Our friend invited us up to an office party at his law firm, which happened to be exactly above all the festivities at Times Square. So we got to be at Times Square for New Years but not freezing our asses off or super crowded. We drank a lot, ate a lot, and saw the Ball drop (orrr almost saw the Ball drop, but that's a different story) right outside the window! Okay so we missed the Ball drop, mainly because a group of us were racing around the building, Cloverfield style, trying to get a better view. So ironically, I was the closest to the Ball I'll ever be, and I missed it drop.

But all was well! We partied with various peoples until about 4am at various places and then took a cab home, where I realized I lost my black alpaca gloves :( I guess New Years isn't complete unless you lose some kind of accessory, right Joe?

So here are some pics from the night:

It was cold out that night!


Our view of the people freezing in Times Square while we are warm and cozy...muhahaha...


My view of the Ball


Group shots!


Yes, we have cell phones in our dresses...not sure why...


We were quite drunk by this time


Fail!

Comments

Joseph said…
if i'm still this upset about losing my scarf, imagine how devastated i'll be if & when i leave my phone in a taxi...

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections