The L Word

I know that I'm a tad late on this (as in about 4 years), but I just started watching The L Word, and it is awesome. I was wondering if I would actually get that hooked on a show with all women in it, but the characters are so great and the storylines are so interesting, that it's my new favorite show. (Besides Fawlty Towers, which I just saw and also loved...but that's much shorter.)

I've also fallen in love with one of the characters. I've been talking about her nonstop since seeing this show, and I think she is even hotter than Angelina (who I used to have a girl crush on). Her character name is Shane, and her real name is Katherine Moennig. She is apparently cousins with Gwenyth Paltrow, but they look nothing alike. Mike has been a little bit worried since I've told him of my love for her, but he doesn't have to be worried. Maybe I could be with a woman for a short time, and I definitely find some of them very attractive, but they are missing a vital organ that I can't live without. Which sounds strange, since I don't have a penis myself, but if I could get one, I totally would. Even more amazing than Shane are penises, so Mike...don't worry. But if you want to see how cool she is, here ya go, this is one of those stupid youtube clip with song things, but you can definitely see her sex appeal even without her talking:




I also just saw the orginal Russian Solyaris last night. Tarkovsky was one hell of a slow director, but the movie was beautiful. If I was the editor I would have cut some of the longer scenes, but I respect his preference. The film is creepy and sad, without going overboard, and I enjoyed it. I haven't seen the George Clooney remake yet, but that is supposed to be a good film as well. I borrowed some of Tarkovsky's classics from a PhD that I work with named Boris, who, of course, is from Russia as well. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Okay time to start another work week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
*Pshew*

I for one, am a fan of my penis as well...

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections