More Than a Wee Bit of Magical Shenanigans!

...is the catchphrase for the awesome Darby O'Gill and the Little People movie I got for Christmas from my brother.

I won't lie to you people, I don't feel like writing a blog. My PMS hit me today, and if I haven't said it before, I'll say it now: My PMS is much different than other people's. People get cramps and bloating and blah blah whatever. I don't get ANY physical symptoms, only mental ones. I get depressed, afraid, giddy, paranoid, angry, lethargic, catastrophic, etc. Usually all in one day. It's like I'm a crazy person for about 4 days a month. It goes away the first day of my period, and my mood dramatically improves from there. But this time period sucks for me.

I do want to mention some things I really liked about today:

1--I FINALLY fracking got 5 stars on "Raining Blood" on medium in Guitar Hero 3. I'd moved on to the "Hard" setting, so I was pissed that I could beat the songs on Hard no problem, but I couldn't get 5 stars on ONE SONG on medium. Well I did it tonight, and I got a piratey guitar for all my hard work. You can bet I'm gonna use that damned guitar for the rest of the game.

2--I got to see new pictures of Mike as a young child. He doesn't have many pictures of himself but his mom knew I wanted to see more so she sent a bunch in the mail. I know that doesn't sound exciting, but I love seeing young pictures of people, especially someone I've known intimately for 2 years.

3--I bought Mario Galaxy today!! Actually I got it for free because my brother bought me Drake's Fortune, which Mike already had, so I traded it in for Mario Galaxy. I'm very excited to play it.

4--I got to talk to Angie today, and hammer out some of the details of her return to her high school homeland for a few days next week. I haven't seen her in a year, and she hasn't been back here in about 3 years. It's gonna be a good time.

5--I saw Raj and his girlfriend Ashwani today, and got to share an Indian buffet with them. Mmmm Chicken Curry and Makhani. Great stuff.

So I know I owe some people a geeky D&D blog (accchemJohn) and I swear I'll do it. I also owe people some pictures, and I swear I'll post those too. Just give me time to get over this mental nastiness, and I'll do it.

Oh and Happy Holidays folks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections