I heart Glenn Quinn and Updates

I am here at work, the nice lady is in bed already, and Andy is here next to me taking a stab at my copy of Brain Age for DS. He keeps shouting things like "I wrote a 7, not a zero!" and starting over, it's pretty funny.

Anyway, I'm here tonight mostly because I'm pissed at the tv show Angel at the moment, but also because I haven't written in a little while and I feel like I need to.

First off, the Angel thing. So Mike and I have finished watching Buffy (finally), and have since moved on to Angel. I feel very indifferent towards David Boreanz as a person, and he is even a little boring sometimes to me. However, the show is really entertaining, and witty like Buffy. Part of that entertainment is the fact that for 9 episodes, there was this wonderful character named Doyle (Glenn Quinn). I have a sneaking suspicion he was kicked off the show for a drug problem, but he was really really good on the show, not to mention easy on the eyes. (mostly because of his eyes, actually). Well here, I'll show ya'll:

Anyway he was amazing on the show, and all of a sudden he was off the show. Then I find out that he's actually DEAD in real life from a heroin overdose. Now I've developed this random (harmless) celebrity crush and I can't even see any recent work. And it really doesn't help that his other most notable acting work was being Mark on Roseanne, a show in which he was super boring and they didn't even let him use his great Irish brogue :(

Anyway I digress, but I just want Joss Whedon to know that he better have awesome new things coming in this show, because I am severely disappointed!

In other news, next week I am going to Orlando. And I found out that I am staying here:


I also get a room to myself with a king sized bed, and to thank me for coming, a top shelf open bar on the first night. Have I mentioned I'm not paying for a thing?

Speaking of things you do in sunny Orlando, I have started swimming again. I gained 5 pounds of muscle when I was on my swimming binge last year and then lost all the muscle and kept the fat when I stopped swimming for 2 months. My increasing ass has finally convinced me that I need to get my muscle on again, especially if I wanna look good for the sleep conference and the gaggle of weddings I have this year and early next year (one in California, woohoo!) And it's a lot easier to swim now that the weather is not below zero anymore.

I'm sure I have more to update but I'm tired of typing so I'll just say one more thing, I'm definitely getting a tattoo this year. I've been saying it forever, and it's gonna happen. It's gonna be really small and not in a very out in the open area (not on my ass though) and I'll take pictures and post them as soon as I actually get it accomplished.

PS: If you're a girl who loves accessories (I'm looking at you Catharine) then check out this site, it's great fun: http://www.1154lill.com/home/

Comments

Anonymous said…
A) I'm not threatened by Colin Quinn... but mostly cuz he's dead ;-p

B) You still look beautiful, chill! I can't even TELL you put on "weight"

C) You suck for your free Orlando trip

D) I find it funny that you warn Joss Whedon to "improve" his show that went off the year several years ago :-)
Sophia said…
1. My ass could take out your ass any day of the week.
2. you may not want to tell too many people you are getting in shape for the sleep conference.

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections