What to do, what to do....

Things are a bit hectic with my job lately. Although I like it and people seem to like me, others are leaving and I'm not sure whether I should jump on the bandwagon and look for another job or stick it out until this rough patch is over. I will tell you one thing, these overnights are starting to get to me. There is no way I could work overnights for even 2 more years. Maybe 1 more year at the most. I just saw a job with a generic title including the word "technologist" so I looked at it. It was a job recording the behavior of primates!! How awesome would that be?! So I really am wanting to email this lady and ask what the pay is for this seemingly awesome job where I get to play with monkeys all day, but what if I really don't want to leave here or what if I do go there and I smell like monkeys all the time and Andrew breaks up with me because of my monkey smell or what if I cry because they're all caged up and probably sad and ahhhhhh I don't know what to do. *sigh*

I'm also sick, like I feel sorta nauseas right now sick, and that is getting to me too. I need a vacation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections