Well I want to do a comments thing on here, but it's harder than I expected. So it'll be up in the next...oh....2 months or so.

I spent friday AND saturday nights with Pat this weekend. Well fridays we usually hang out because he can't drink before game days which are saturdays, and then saturday nights he parties with the guys. This friday we went to see Four Feathers. It was between that and One Hour Photo, which I knew Pat didn't really want to see. I would have rather seen One Hour Photo, but Four Feathers was good too. Plus the last time we went to the movies we saw My Big Fat Greek Wedding, so I owed him one. I also found out that he's never seen The Godfather which excites me greatly b/c he's seen almost EVERYTHING and finally I get to watch a movie with him that he's never seen and that I know is one of the greatest movies ever.

Saturday he had to get up early for his game which was in Geneva (oddly enough) and I just walked back to my room and crashed again. My dad wanted to go to his game too but Pat said he didn't see him so I figured he just didn't go. But...I just found out today that he tried to go but he thought the game was at 1 when it was at 11, so when he got there he didn't see anyone (b/c the game was over by that time). I tried to call like 386 times that day to tell my dad that the game was earlier, but the phone was off at my house and my parents weren't smart enough to know that it was off. I'm really glad he at least tried to go see Pat though, the fact that he really wanted to watch his game, even when I wasn't gonna be around, means a lot to me.

Last night I went with the girls to see Sweet Home Alabama. It was a cute movie, not the best romantic movie as far as romantic movies go, but it was cute. It might just be the fact that I'm in an actual relationship and I don't need to imagine that I'm in the lead girl's place anymore. I used to come away from those kind of movies thinking "god that would be awesome if it happened to me" and that high would be with me after the movie. That's basically the purpose of romantic movies. But now it's just like "I'm sooo happy right now" and they have less of an effect on me. Maybe that's not it and it just was not a very inspiring movie, but whatever, I've been reading psychology books all day so I'm in psychoanalyzation mode.

Yeah the reason I was reading all day? I have a test tomorrow, tuesday, a mid term paper thursday, and another test friday. And of COURSE I'm the kind of person that puts all work off til the last minute, so right now I'm going insane. Oh well, as long as it pays off in the end.

Oooh time to go, Alias is on and I definitely do NOT wanna miss this!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections