Faux Facebook

I've come to the conclusion that I don't have to write loooooong blog posts every time I write in here. Most of the time it takes awhile to catch people up on my life, but I should write shorter entries now and then to limit the snooze factor.

One of the reasons I haven't is because I write many of my shorter ramblings on my facebook page. But since I've been rambling way too much about strange things on facebook, I decided that I would say this here:

I watched the new Captain America movie last night. It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible. But, here's the thing: there were many young, hot bodied stars in it, and the only character that I was even remotely attracted to was Stanley Tucci's Dr. Erskine. I've been finding myself doing this lately. I'll watch a movie, and be attracted to the most random character. And I'm not sure when I stopped finding people my age attractive, but it seems to be an ongoing thing.

Well, that's all for now, folks. Happy Holidays!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections