Conditions are Perfect

So we are firmly downstaters now. Without the accents. I WISH I could pull off that My Cousin Vinny accent, sigh. I still haven't started my new job, but when I do (tomorrow) I won't have nearly as much time as I do now so I'm gonna post a bunch of pictures from recent events. Yes folks, this is another picture blog (with some tv recommendations thrown in at the end).

Let's get started with pictures of going away parties!

Firstly, my mom had a party for me at her house in Geneva. She invited about a million of my family members, but the only pictures I will post are the people I am closest to.

My best Geneva friends:


My favorite girl cousins:


And my family (grandparents on dad's side and grandma on mom's):

Oh and my brother got the cutest husky puppy, so I have to post pictures of her:


Mike and I had our own going away party the next weekend. Almost 40 people attended, and it went from 1pm-3am. Yeah. There was TONS of video game playing, eating, drinking, and goofing off. And Darby O'Gill and the Little People at 1am, that's just how we roll. It was pretty much the best party ever.


Intense Rock Band and Wii:

Smike and Ken always have to be separated...

I heart Noah and Olivia:

I believe Mike may be stalking Matt...

...did I mention goofing off?
These are some great guys (Justin, Ben, Colin):

Here are some pictures of our new apartment!

My part of the bedroom (I had the choice of bringing my computer desk or piano, guess which I chose):

Mike's part of the bedroom:

MARBLE 3 SHOWER HEAD FUCKING AWESOME BATHROOM:

Living room and cute chandelier:

Kitchen, complete with 5 burner stove and granite counters (yes that's a computer chair, we had no room so Mike's friend Jadelynn rolled it home yesterday):

Funny hearse parked a block from our place:

Anyone wanna play Scrabble with me? Yeah that's my 72 point word there:

And our new pride and joy, little Willow. She is, of course, named after the amazing witch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame. We were thinking about having her middle name be Galactica. That's how geeky we are. She is the cutest thing EVER.

And last but not least, Mike and I just finished the first seasons of Flight of the Conchords and Weeds. Both highly recommended. The first is a Kiwi band trying to make it in NYC...complete with hilarious dry British style wit and great songs. The second is a Showtime drama about a housewife pot dealer. It is also great, and starts Mary Louise Parker, who is probably one of my favorite actresses. Click on my title for a taste of Flight of the Conchords.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections