Someone's getting married...

...and it's me!

Mike proposed to me last Sunday, March 16th. Apparently he'd had the ring since January but wanted to wait until before I went to see my friends in Arizona (where I'm headed tomorrow). I could explain how he did it....or you can watch for yourselves in this convenient youtube clip. (I love how pretty much everything in my life has been recorded for posterity...ah growing up in the digital age)


And yes, he did call me a bitch at the end. It was a joke, we were at an improv show! Actually it was very sweet, because my mom and brother and a bunch of my close friends were there. I really appreciated them being there for the big moment.

Anyway, the wedding won't be for about 2 years, and no I have no other plans. I know who I want to be in it, but I've only told one of those people. I was sick monday and yesterday, so today is really the first day I'm getting around to getting the word out. And tomorrow I'll be in 80 degree weather enjoying the Grand Canyon, so it's now or never!

I gotta go pack, but some people have requested pictures of the ring close up, so here is the best one I have:


I'll post more soon, I swear! I've been extremely busy with runs and now engagements and vacations, but I'll post the presumably beautiful pictures from the AZ when I get back on tuesday.

Comments

john ok said…
Hey congrats!
Anonymous said…
YAY! I'm so excited for you guys. I finally got a new computer at home, and I just realized that you might have posted a picture on here. A video is even better! I'm glad I checked. Congrats to both of you.
Sophia said…
OMG! I am so envious. There is a ring with my name on it at the moment...only, I don't want it. It is all very complicated, but we should talk soon!

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections