The Rhythm is the Bass and the Bass is the Treble

I may have mentioned this before, but I'm really pissed that stores stop carrying items that I like to eat. Can't they take away the pigs feet in a jar, how many people really buy those? Today I'm angry that they don't have Fruit Wheats anymore. This was a cereal I ate a lot when I was a kid and it was just basically shredded wheat squares with strawberry filling. They tasted so good with milk!! Now they're gone. I'm really craving this cereal right now for some reason. I found a picture of the raisin ones, which were not the ones that I liked. Strawberry was the way to go, but for the curious:


I have also recently started buying popcorn with "shakeable" cheddar pour over. It is like popcorn that came with a powdered cheddar packet and it was really good! This still exists (it actually just came out) but the East Ave Wegmans where I shop seems to have something against carrying it anymore. Amazon.com says that it's the #1 selling Orville Reddenbacher variety. Soooo East Ave Wegmans is stupid and I'm gonna start shopping in Pittsford.

There are other products that have disappeared from stores, and from my memory apparently, because right now I don't know what they are. But when I remember, I will add more!

In other news, this weekend I went to a party hosted by my co-worker's girlfriend. Actually my co-worker, Andrew, is turning into an actual friend, of which I don't make many these days. He is now working with me every day and we share an "office" so I guess it was inevietable. He's also goofy, which is always good:

Anyway his girlfriend Julie is an amazing artist, one of the few who have graduated from RIT with a fine arts degree. She is a potter now and she makes the most awesome looking stuff. I bought one of her bowls for my mom for Christmas, and had wanted more of her stuff but it was too expensive. Well....she decided to have an open house for her old pottery, and made it 50% off. This was the perfect opportunity to get more! I didn't want to go overboard so I just bought a mug and a serving bowl. This is the bowl:

And if any of you reading this likes this stuff, her name is Juliana Drumheiller (perhaps spelled wrong) and if you let me know, I can pick up stuff for you.

Other than that, I've just been sick...like all of April....which is annoying. Lately it's been a stomach bug, which has caused me to lose 3 pounds in 2 days and shrink my stomach to practically nonexistant. (I ate a muffin this morning and was full until about 6pm, at which point I ate 2 hashbrowns and was full again). But I think I'm almost up to full speed, I'm just gonna avoid dairy for a little while. It was fun almost throwing up/passing out at work though...

And now for more Puzzle Quest....best. game. ever. (orrr just right now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deal with Kevin Spacey: Part 2

Celebrities May Be Smaller Than They Appear

Reflections